TAMA HP900RWN Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Double Bass Pedal at a Glance:
- Cobra Coil for a fast, smooth return
- LiteSprocket delivers smooth, precise feel
- Para Clamp II Pro attaches firmly and safely to your drum
Cobra Coil for a fast, smooth return
Tightening your pedal spring to adjust your beater stroke results in heavy, sluggish action. But what else can you do? The Cobra Coil solves this problem by utilizing a steel return spring to constantly press your footboard to its original position. The result is a firm, tight relationship between your foot and the pedal. Additionally, the Cobra Coil can be adjusted to different positions on the Iron Cobra footboard baseplate.
LiteSprocket delivers smooth, precise feel
To make the HP900RWN Rolling Glide the fastest Iron Cobra yet, TAMA incorporated the LiteSprocket design from their Speed Cobra series. It's 40% lighter than the previous Iron Cobra cam, making it one of the smoothest and most responsive kick drum pedals. The smoothly rounded shape of the Rolling Glide's cam is the key to its smooth, responsive feel.
Para Clamp II Pro attaches firmly and safely to your drum
Attach the HP900RWN to your kick drum, and you can be sure it's not going anywhere. Rubber clamping surfaces protect your drum's hoop while holding it firmly in place, even after a long set.
TAMA HP900RWN Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Double Bass Pedal Features:
- Iron Cobra series dual kick drum pedal
- LiteSprocket design with smoothly rounded cam shape for a fluid, responsive feel
- Oiles bearing hinge eliminates unwanted side-to-side motion and enhances durability
- Speedo Ring eliminates friction by replacing traditional nylon rocker cam
- Vari-Pitch holder allows independent adjustment of beater and footboard angle
- Iron Cobra beater ensures consistent flat hits to the bass drumhead
- Pedal housing's design puts less stress on the bearings for a smoother bearing motion
- Spring Tight keeps the spring from twisting, delivering increased power
- Para Clamp II Pro keeps your pedal flat on the floor, regardless of bass drum angle
- Quick-Hook allows for rapid spring attachment and eliminates wobbling
- Includes a carrying case for secure transport