Tama's HS40LOW snare stand is suitable for drummers who prefer to set their snare drum at a lower position or use a deeper snare such as an 8" depth model. This stand is specially designed with "Low-Position Basket" construction, which allows for comfortable use at a lower setting or with a deeper drum. The lower setting is also useful for children and convenient for setting a tom-tom at a lower position beside the bass drum.
The HS40LOW’s Universal Gearless Tilter allows for secure adjustment of the snare to any desired angle. A 25.4mm diameter lower pipe together with a double-braced tripod base provides both high stability and a lightweight stand that is easy to carry.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Joint
- Newly Designed Tripod Legs
- For 12" to 15" Diameter Snare Drums
- 25.4mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Universal Gearless Tilter
- Low Position Setting Basket
- Adjustable Height Range: 370mm-530mm (14 9/16" - 20 7/8")
- Double Braced Legs